Central Employment are looking for Lab Analyst candidates with a strong science background, for a very reputable, global pharmaceutical company in Northumberland starting in October. The ideal candidate will be either a fresh graduate looking to enter a Scientific field or have a period of employment in a Laboratory environment.
You must be available to start work on 5th October 2020Role Responsibilities:
- Test product to pre-determined quality standards to meet customer requirements whilst maintaining the highest level of compliance.
- As a critical member of the supply chain, you will be planning and schedule testing procedures to ensure excellent documentation recording.
- Develop and produce new SOP's to maintain and further encourage standard practices and compliance status of the departments.
- Ensure laboratory investigations/abnormal occurrences are performed within the time frame required and according to the SOP's and to ensure all corrective actions are completed within the agreed time frame.
- Support the continuous review, improvement and harmonisation of documentation within the departments.
- Excellent understanding of testing and laboratory functions
- Good time management and prioritisation
- Scientific related degree (2:1 or higher)
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Working in a production-driven pressurised environment
- Positive and helpful nature
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to make good decisions
- Forward-thinking and solution focussed
Guaranteed increase after 12 weeks to GBP24,000
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer...... click apply for full job details