Senior Project Administrator
** Permanent Position **
Working hours - Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:30.
Salary - GBP22,000 - GBP25,000.
Cordant People are delighted to be looking for a Senior Project Administator on behalf of one of our clients based in Stirling. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who can carry out both the Project support and Coordination side of the business.
The duties -
- Using effective administration processes to ensure work is continually produced to the agreed
- Providing one-to-one administrative support to the agreed staff members
- Providing proactive email/diary management support and scheduling meetings with a range of
- Ensure key meetings are scheduled and all agendas, papers and minutes are drafted and issue in a timely fashion
- Establish appropriate filing and administrative processes to ensure records and confidential data is managed/archived from a secure central location and files are password protected.
- Organising travel/accommodation, preparing itineraries
- Processing credit card expenses and raising purchase orders.
- Creating, developing and maintaining effective administration, co-ordination and planning
- processes which will support the team's work.
- Reviewing administration, co-ordination and planning processes on an ongoing basis and
- proactively implementing improvements.
- Creating and issuing accurate agendas/papers
- Accurately recording, transcribing key points/actions and distributing minutes
- Issuing reports and policy decision papers
- Ensure the team and wider department is delivering in line with the agreed project plan.
- Produce regular high-quality reports on project plan progress.
- Provide support, guidance and advice for key meeting and briefings, including the preparation of
Experience for this position is necessary.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this position please apply or email
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcome applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role...... click apply for full job details