A long established family business is keen to secure a Receptionist/Office Administrator where you will be supporting the family and team. This role is due to promotion within the business and is a chance for you to develop and grow and is based on a full time permanent basis.
Role Profile for the Receptionist/Office Administrator:
The position of Receptionist/Office Administrator consists of being responsible for providing reception and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations to the teams and being the go-to person for all administration needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Primary role is to answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- General meeting and greeting
- Basic accounting support and duties, data entry, purchase orders, invoicing
- Supporting the bookkeeper when needed
Experience required for the Receptionist/Office Administrator:
- Reception and administration experience working in a professional office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Honesty, respect, and integrity
- Efficient work practices
- Dedicated to time keeping, reliability, and taking responsibility for work beyond their own
- Team player, collaborative
What is in it for you?
You'll be working with a committed, respectful company and team who offer great benefits to include free parking, all the food you need for the day, a quarterly bonus based on company profits, pension and more!
The salary offered is between GBP23,000 and GBP25,000 per annum dependent upon your experience.
Please forward your application and covering letter to Julie Allan...... click apply for full job details