Reporting directly to Payroll manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly, bi weekly and monthly payroll. This is a Part time role
- Full end to end payroll for clients =- Part time
- Liaising with the firm's clients
- Setting up new starts and processing leavers
- Handling all pay queries
- Inputting working hours and deductions to system
- Knowledge of furlough payments
- Full time work may be possible if you have knowledge of Tax self assessment/ a background in accounts
- Previous experience processing client payroll at a high volume ideally working within a bureau environment.
- SAGE 50
- Need to be up to date on legislation and pension's knowledge preferable.
- Able to advise on process improvement...... click apply for full job details