Trade Compliance Administrator
My Client is an Engineering Manufacturing business based in Huddersfield. They are now looking for a Trade Compliance Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate for this position will already have experience working in a similar role.
- Researches and monitors local laws, regulations, procedures and applicable benefits related to import/export transactions; prepares summaries of new regulations for review by team members; distributes updates and summaries to appropriate supply chain and business unit contacts.
- Monitors import/export activity for all business units in the assigned geography; gathers, enters, and manages import/export data (including classification data) for the assigned geography; drafts management reports on import/export activities.
- Gathering all necessary documentation for import/export licenses; drafts applications for licenses and registrations in the country of assignment; submits applications, including those with applicable benefits, upon review by supervisor and monitors approval process with appropriate governmental contacts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with appropriate governmental organizations in the country of assignment.
- Manages brokers to ensure that the organization has appropriate supporting documentation and consistent compliance with import/export regulations.
- Builds relationships with vendors, brokers, and other external resources to understand and apply best practices and current data to projects.
- Executes team processes as directed and provides input into process improvements related to immediate area of influence.
- Compiles data and updates metrics as requested.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining controlled processes including: tariff code classification, record keeping, country of origin and preferential trade calculations.
- Regular interaction with Customs, Customs brokers and Customs service providers.
- Work in collaboration with other UK entities to align Customs operational processes.
If you think that this is the ideal position for you, please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details