Due to continued growth, a leading client in the centre of Cheltenham are looking for an additional Legal PA to support their Partners/Fee Earners
- Experience of working in a PA role within a fast paced, challenging and confidential environment.
- Experience of working for Partners or Senior Managers within a professional services environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (email and diaries), PowerPoint and PDF software * (e.g. PDF Docs/Adobe Acrobat).
- Knowledge of electronic document management and filing systems.
- A highly organised, methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Aderant and DMS.
- Compiling and indexing completion documents, reports on clients, bundles of pleadings (where relevant), court documents, cost schedules etc. with minimal supervision.
- Designing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to run fee earner's diary and schedule using discretion to prioritise meetings.
- Organising national and international travel
- Manage a comprehensive filing system both hard copy and electronically.
- Maintaining client confidentiality.
- Ability to deal with incoming enquiries in an appropriate manner and able to deal with those that do not require fee earner assistance.
- Able to draft simple correspondence
- Where relevant ensures Partners / Fee Earners timesheets are recorded, using Aderant, in an accurate and timely manner...... click apply for full job details