Customer Service Advisors & Administrators
We have several exciting opportunities for people looking to progress their careers within Insurance Claims - either as a Customer Claims Handler or within Administration.
Depending on your skills, experience, and preferences, we can consider you for one or indeed, both of these fantastic vacancies - both of which will involve speaking with customers and assisting them with their insurance claims queries.
Customer Claims Handler - Ipswich - Up to GBP20,000:
We're looking for outstanding customer service professionals with insurance experience to support customers through the process of making an insurance claim; your natural empathetic manner and understanding of how to support people through difficult times will ensure that our customers experience a first-class service in their time of need.
- Register new claims via telephone and email, validating policy cover on relevant systems
- Managing claims through the process
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Maintain post and diary within the agreed internal Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Ensure customer complaints are acknowledged within 24 hours and resolved within 3 days
Claims Administrator - Colchester - Up to GBP17,000:
We're looking for someone with previous administrative/ receptionist experience to act as a professional first point of contact on behalf of the business and to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues
- Validate policy details and set up new insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Receive and distribute post and incoming emails
- Scan and index all incoming claims post
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
Both vacancies are based within the insurance claims industry - either in Ipswich or Colchester (please note that the Colchester office is not accessible by public transport and will therefore require you to have your own vehicle - parking is free on-site).
The Ipswich office is easily accessible but does not offer on-site car parking.
Please note that salaries offered will depend on your experience...... click apply for full job details