Position: Part Time becoming Full Time
Salary: GBP depending on experience
Benefits: Company Pension, Great working conditions, Training and development.
Hours: 30/35hrs per week
Our client is a popular and friendly community club. The club has excellent facilities including a new, modern clubhouse which is used not only for club activities but for a growing number of functions.
Due to continued success the club is seeking to recruit Part Time becoming Full Time Bar Staff. So, if you are an outgoing customer focused person who will always strive to create the best member and guest experience in a professional manner our client would love to hear from you.
The club takes great pride in leading the cask ale revolution, so an understanding of the workings of the cellar would be an advantage, however full training can be given.
- Developing and delivering the business plan to drive beverage sales.
- Be the host of the club, to help create a warm and friendly member and guest experience
- Day to day running of the bar.
- Ensuring that all members are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant professional manner.
- Developing and maintaining team members.
- Taking action on members' queries, in the interest of the club and the customer.
- Ensure that the venue is set ready for the days' operation in line with club diary.
- Developing and maintaining positive feedback from members on the services and facilities within the venue.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with members complaints following the company guidelines/best practices.
- Follow and enforce all relevant legislations including health & safety, hygiene, fire and licensing laws.
- Set up and operate till procedure.
- Carry out club cash handling procedures.
- Record and maintain all relevant documents accurately.
- Cashing up when required to set club guidelines.
- Change optics.
- Maintain stock rotation.
- Restock bar.
- Report all spillages.
- Ordering to club set guidelines.
- To attend and participate in any training that is deemed necessary by your manger.
- Communicate with all team members professionally.
- You may be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your job description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your cooperation will always be appreciated but not abused.
Maintaining the working environment:
- Ensuring that all bars, cellars and members areas, including toilets are maintained effectively and are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that all bars are merchandised effectively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills.
- 5 Years bar experience in the leisure or hospitality industries.
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Have good communication and people skills.
- Be able to adhere to all hygiene regulations
- Be able to work in a team.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying with your CV and covering letter...... click apply for full job details