An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join a fast-paced Business at their office in Market Drayton. The Assistant PA will have a strong administration background and experience of working in a fast-paced environment. This candidate must have strong IT skills and be highly organised. Ideally have previous experience of working in similar role.
As the Assistant PA you will be working alongside another Assistant PA. Your role will be to provide assistance to the Director with regards to managing his day to day diary and social events, liaising on behalf of him.
- Dealing with the day to day running of the Directors' diary
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, responding to and organising invitations to business, social and charity events
- Booking hotel and travel arrangements
- Vehicle Management- responsible for the upkeep of various vehicles
- Responsible for the property management
- Recruitment for staff for the Business
- General purchases within the business; telephones, laptops etc and contract updates
- Planning and organising events
- Excellent administrative skills ideally gained in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience of working in complex organisation
- Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, used to engaging with people at all levels
- Good work history
- Candidates MUST drive as it is not commutable by public transport
This role is commutable from Stone, Newcastle under Lyme, Market Drayton, Meir Heath.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region...... click apply for full job details