Client Manager Spanish and Portuguese speaking
Amour Recruitment are working with an Insurance Management company in Newport. Due to their further expansion and European growth we are recruiting for a Client Account Manager for their Ibeira region, therefore require a Spanish native speaker who may also speak Portuguese. The ideal candidate will come from either a financial services or insurance background.
This opportunity is to join a dynamic and co-operative working environment, focused on continuous improvement. They operate in 13 different countries across Europe and their diverse team come from 17 different countries. Their colleagues speak 18 different languages and they take every opportunity to celebrate their different backgrounds and cultures.
Our client are a fast-growing, ambitious, multinational company that is always looking for people who can make a difference. Their work culture is based on a set of core values and they strive for excellence in all aspects of their business
- To act as a leading point of contact to a designated client base regarding all products and services.
- To lead on new client implementations. Project management and post-sales support for the sales team in the implementation of new partnerships.
- To oversee the production and distribution of quality, accurate reporting internally and externally.
- To become an expert on products and gain an in-depth knowledge of the European leasing industry.
- Identification of trends, analysis of portfolio data and initiation of corrective measures to ensure, develop and expand long-term partnerships with customers
- To design and deliver product training programmes to clients, at all levels within their business.
- To self-generate continuous improvement ideas both internally and externally.
- To identify and execute additional revenue opportunities.
- To support the commercial development and management of designated client accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Coordination/cooperation with the relevant internal departments in order to meet the needs of the client quickly and accurately...... click apply for full job details