Energy Assessor - St Albans
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
We at Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a specialised Energy and Environmental Consultancy based just South-West of St Albans, as they look for a qualified Energy Assessor to join their growing team.
Your new role as an Energy Assessor will see you take the lead on SAP Assessments and Calculations on a variety of projects across the South East and London areas, along with:
- Completing SAP Assessments
- Carrying out SAP and SBEM Calculations
- Conducting a variety of Energy assessments
- Being involved in the BREEAM process, when appropriate
To be considered for this Energy Assessor position, you will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience with an energy/sustainability consultancy.
- Be a Qualified OCDEA (On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor)
- Have experience with SBEM Calculations
- Have an understanding of BREEAM Assessments
Our client is pleased to offer their new Energy Assessor a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities, as they look to help you achieve your goals.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly...... click apply for full job details