Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available, working for one of our clients who are one of the UK's leading independent refrigeration specialists. Due to expansion, they are looking to add another highly skilled Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to their team.
- Relevant qualifications such as City and Guilds/NVQ
- A safe handling of Ammonia qualification is essential
- Must be F-Gas qualified
- 5 years + proven track record of working in an Industrial Refrigeration Engineer position
- Competent in carrying out servicing and repairs without supervision
Benefits of the Role:
- Basic salary up to GBP40,000 per annum (40 hour week)
- Travel paid at door to door
- Plenty of overtime
- Great standby fee and overtime rates
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and private healthcare
- Company vehicle (private use available)
- Phone, laptop and fuel card provided
This Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Role:
- Looking for an experienced service technician to cover sites across the Midlands.
- You will be responsible for covering distribution centre contracts as well as attending other industrial sites as required by the needs of the business.
- Carrying out service and maintenance as well as attending breakdowns to carry out fault finding and repairs on ammonia plant...... click apply for full job details