Geotechnical Engineer - North West London
We are supporting a market leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy, who specialise in providing pre-construction consultancy services across a number of sectors. This dynamic company are seeking a Senior Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team in Watford to help with a rapidy expanding workload.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Chartered/Working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
- Continuous, proven experience within the UK Geotechncal market
- Experience carrying out Site Investigations
- Experience mentoring Junior staff.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
- Client Liaison
- Factual and Interpretative report writing
- Geotechnical Design: Foundations, Temporary works, Retaining Structures, Slope Stability
- Strong knowledge and experience in Contaminated Land focussed projects
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
Working as a Senior Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on for an informal chat or email .co...... click apply for full job details