Finance Analyst - Projects
We have partnered up with a business in Cambridge that is a pioneer in driving change within it's industry to impact millions of lives. This is a great opportunity to be part of the finance analyst team that help deliver projects on time and within budget to produce life-changing products. You'll be part of a team where there is plenty of support and progression.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for project-related reconciliations including revenue recognition, forecasts, invoicing oversight, and variance analysis with respect to profitability on a portfolio of projects and will be allocated to support operations.
- Review and Support Forecasting and budgeting
- Monthly Revenue Recognition
- Month End Reporting
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Monthly Reporting/Meetings
- Analysis of project performance
- Business partnering across operations
- Ability to manage the finances of a large number of projects and respond quickly to requests for project financial information or support.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral communication) with both financial and non-financial people...... click apply for full job details