Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Utilities Coordinator to work on high profile York Place to Newhaven contract in Edinburgh.
As a Utilities Coordinator you will play an important part in our project, Edinburgh Trams - York Place to Newhaven, consists of a 4.69km route commencing at York Place and terminating at Newhaven. Two new sub-stations, eight new tram stops and a tram stabling area are to be constructed under the scheme, along with the tie-in between the existing twin track route from Edinburgh Airport.
As the Utilities Coordinator your duties & responsibilities
• Liaise in a clear and timely manner with Senior planner and internal staff to manage requests for installation of Utility Diversion and reactive activates.
• Produce works packs for sub-contractors and direct labour teams using our works system
• Manage completed project documentation returns to enable project closure and Asset Value claims.
• Liaise with the Asset Value claims team to ensure completion information is timely and accurate.
• Carry out other administrative duties as required by the Section Manager
• Liaise with the Streetworks team with regards to any works which require notices under the New Roads and Streetworks Act (NRSWA).
• Coordination of project materials.
• Liaise with the operational team to programme appropriate site operatives to carry out Multi Utility Site Works
• Promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
• Work within UKPS Policies and Procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
• Previous administration experience is strongly preferred.
• Previous experience within the utility sector in a construction administration role
• Commercial awareness
• Good knowledge of MS Office software, particularly Excel and MS Project
• Ability to work well in a team
What's in it for you?..... click apply for full job details