Apprentice ICT Service Desk Technician
Are you keen to kick start your career in the IT sector as an IT Service Desk Technician? Then we have the apprenticeship opportunity for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships are now working with REAch2 Academy Trust, who are the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. They are a growing charitable organization currently supporting circa 60 primary Academies across England.
They are now looking for a proactive individual to join their team and start off their career in IT.
For more information around REAch2 Academy Trust, visit their website:
Roles and Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Helpdesk support
- Logging IT requests
- Fault finding within IT systems
- Resolving problems at 1st line support level
- Dealing with tickets coming through the helpdesk
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and REAch2.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Respectful of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics is required
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- The annual wage of GBP8,632
- Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm(40 Hours per week)
- 28 days of annual leave entitlement (plus 8 bank holidays)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time Developer position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information- click apply for full job details