ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRICAL – STOKE-ON-TRENT
As an Engineering Manager you will manage and maintain a range of mechanical and electrical services installed at our offices in Stoke-on-Trent and other sites within the property portfolio.
The role will include establishing the specifications from drawings during the course of property related projects to ensure compliance with policy and procedure.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience of HV switching and large scale electrical installation projects.
- Experience of working to appropriate health and safety standards and regulations.
- Experience in troubleshooting installations, fault finding, and repairs.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Possession of a full UK driving licence is essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently with a flexible approach to work.
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent as an electrician and where appropriate hold a current and valid HV SAP authorisation at 11kV, 33kV or upwards.
- Possession of appropriate electrical qualifications and CSCS/ECA grading/accreditation or equivalent.
- Coordinating with the project delivery management team and liaising with planners.
- Completing HV and LV switching system and electrical plant installation projects to large scale facilities; 11kV, 33kV and upwards.
- Ensuring all components and HV/LV plant is correctly installed and within specification.
- Providing remedial and maintenance services to existing electrical plant and installations.
- Ensuring sites are maintained in a clean manner at all times.
- Producing, managing and maintaining critical spares lists.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety obligations are met and coordinated with the project delivery team.
The closing date for applications is 30th October 2020.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com quoting the Position Reference EME1020S.
Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5SZ.