We have an opportunity available for a Sales Consultant to join our friendly team based in Norwich. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong sales background of achieving targets in a luxury goods environment, to come in and work with our unique and stunning art work.
Joining our NorwichGallery on a full time, permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week (evening and weekend work included), you will receive a Competitive Salary plus commission and bonus - OTE GBP28,000+ (UNCAPPED) and benefits.
Although Castle Fine Art is still a growing business, we still retain that family culture, whilst providing you with an opportunity to work with some of the best living artists, a beautiful working environment, and selling a unique luxury product. You will be supported with development programs and training courses throughout your career here, with opportunities for progression across our network of galleries.
Incentives and benefits we will offer our Sales Consultant:
- Excellent bonus and commission structure (UNCAPPED OTE)
- Staff discounts
- Perkbox benefits - Read more on the Perkbox website
- Pension scheme
- Plus1 extra days holiday for each year's service, up to a maximum of 5 extra days (max 33 days holiday per annum)
- Relocation packages available for progression into management roles
Key responsibilities as our Sales Consultant:
- Direct selling of our fantastic and unique artwork
- Working towards realistic but challenging individual and gallery sales targets
- Utilising the phones and email on a daily basis to engage with our clients
- Building strong relationships and a loyal client base
- Being the main point of contact for our clients, responding to interest in the Gallery
- Identifying new business opportunities through local business links
- Providing a personal and unique service to our clients, making sure they feel special
- The implementation of effective marketing and promotional activity will be the key as you'll be required to organise and support with various events, exhibitions and promotions
Skills and experience required to become our Sales Consultant:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Previous 1-2-1 sales experience
- Financially motivated by commissionable sales
- Ability to confidently use the phone to generate leads and business opportunities
- Confident, stylish sales people with exceptional levels of customer service
- Personality is central to making a success of this role and we specifically look for people who are enthusiastic and professional with a genuine interest in people
- A driving license is desirable as you may be required to undertake home consultation visits with clients
- A detailed prior knowledge of art is not required as full training is provided, but previous sales experience is essential
Please note this job requires the candidate to perform a number of physical duties on a daily basis. All candidates must be able to deal with the physicality of the role.
Washington Green and Castle Fine Art is the UK's leading art publisher and retailer of fine art. Offering a welcoming, relaxing environment to enjoy art in accessible, high street locations, Castle Fine Art's ethos is encapsulated in its motto "Your World, Our Art".
We offer original paintings, limited edition prints and sculptures representing some of the biggest names currently in the art world, such as; Ronnie Wood, Bob Dylan, Raphael Mazzucco and Stan Lee - Marvel - just to name a few!
If you are self-motivated and driven, please apply now to become our Sales Consultant. We'd love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details