The Finance Analyst position at Lands' End demands a high level of both technical competency and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will provide analysis, effective assimilation of data and provide insight as well as providing pragmatic financial / commercial solutions to the differing business issues that the role will be exposed to.
- Developing and maintaining the company's financial forecasting models and processes. This involves working in partnership with business unit leaders across the organisation.
- Monitoring business performance so as to provide timely insight that allows the business to modify / refine / go deeper, with the commercial tactics / strategies that it is executing.
- Generating reports and consolidations across the European Division.
- Direct support to specific business functions and initiatives.
- Liaison role with department leads for budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintain financial reporting and management systems including Hyperion and other database reporting systems.
This position requires excellent analytical skills with an advanced level of Excel. The ability to communicate complex financial data to non-financial people is also of great importance.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and attention to detail - a good memory will also help.
- A strong commercial mind with the ability to look beyond "just the numbers".
- Proficient in spreadsheet manipulation - advanced excel skills would be highly desirable.
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to succinctly summarise issues and drive cross-functional understanding to generate successful business outcomes.
The following skills and experience will be a distinct advantage:
- Experience of financial reporting and planning.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Access, Business Objects and SQL.
- Experience working in a multinational multi-currency organisation.
Lands' End?? is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for timeless quality, legendary customer service and genuine value. Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands' End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry.
We don't publish our salaries, so if you want to know more please get in touch.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click 'apply' now to become our Finance Analyst.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details