Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Friday 6th November
Application by: Cover letter and CV
Summary: Assistant to Practice Manager of a very busy orthopaedic clinic and to three consultant surgeons. This is a patient-facing role which requires a friendly and helpful manner and also the ability to undertake a wide variety of work, often multi-tasking.
We are looking for a candidate with either relevant experience or a keenness to learn, with a positive, problem-solving attitude, able to help maintain a welcoming environment for patients.
Duties to include:
- Running Choose & Book / e-referral system
- Data reporting
- Invoicing and collection
- Arranging operation and clinical appointments
- Reception duties
- Clinical typing
- Experience in this field is not necessary as long as you are enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Ability to work flexibly, multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- High-level interpersonal skills
- Highly competent use of Microsoft Outlook and Word
The successful candidate is likely to be required to work alone at times and to be able to cover the clinic on some 8am starts. Some flexibility with working hours may be requested for holiday and sickness cover.
The successful candidate will have the choice to work 4 days a week with the potential of a 3 day weekend
Salary: £25,350 - £29,250 per annum
Start date: asap
Please apply with a covering letter detailing your interest in the role and the skills you would bring, together with your CV by clicking 'Apply' below.
Apply for Practice Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly