RCNi Virtual Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair Midlands
The UK’s largest nursing careers development event is going virtual. RCNi Virtual Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair will once again bring together leading employers, this time you can access from the comfort of your own home.
Here is how it will work:
- Meet employers and interact with them on the day using online chat by text, audio or video
- Upload your CV for potential interviews with NHS Trusts, private healthcare organisations, the armed forces, care homes and nursing agencies
- Gain CPD hours and a certificate by attending the online and on-demand virtual seminars, available for 30 days after each event
- Take up live Q&A opportunities with the speakers at the end of each seminar at the times indicated - see the seminar programme for more details
- Download a virtual goody bag of exhibitor information, which you can email to yourself at the end of the show
- Network and chat with other delegates in a virtual lounge
Exhibitors with nursing vacancies include:
- NHS trusts
- Private healthcare organisations
- Care homes
- Armed forces
- And many more from across London and the UK.
Many employers will be interviewing and offering jobs on the day, so it is your chance to walk away with a job.
You can also gain insight into the latest nursing issues and gain CPD hours at the same time at our CPD-accredited seminars. A full programme is available on our website - https://www.careersandjobsfair.com/
Don't miss your chance to find a job, improve your knowledge and gain those CPD-hours.
Date – 4 November - 5th December - Midlands
Event time: 9am - 5pm
Register for your free place today by clicking 'Apply' below.