Accountancy Recruit is recruiting for a Tax Manager, on behalf of an Accountancy Practice that offers a full range of tailored services including: Tax solutions, Accountancy, Audit and Advisory Services including: Corporate Finance, Insolvency and Financial Solutions to a varied portfolio of clients.
The Practice operates across several sites and this Tax Manager role will be based just outside of Ipswich. If you are a qualified in ATT and or CTA, are passionate and committed to providing excellent customer service, this practice will offer exceptional career prospects. You will benefit from working with the latest technology, delivering a professional and proactive service to businesses and individuals. The role will therefore be a mixed tax role of personal and corporate, compliance and advisory. You will be ambitious and commercially driven to play a key role and be part of a dynamic and growing tax department.
Duties will include:
- Management of a mixed portfolio of personal and corporate clients
- Management of ATED, ERS and P11Ds for this office.
- Supervision of one staff member. This will include regular appraisals and development of such staff, their study progress, career progress and a review of their work undertaken.
- Working closely with the accounts staff and partner within this office to provide high level client service.
- Working collegiately with the other tax managers across all the offices to improve compliance processes and workflows within the tax team.
- Supporting the tax partners and managers with project work. This will include working with other staff and partners across the other offices.
- Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally. This will be with clients and our professional connections...... click apply for full job details