Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI) and 365 Trainer
Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI) and 365 Trainer - Full Time
Salary Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Generous rewards package*
Be valued and enjoy what you do with a refreshingly different business. We are looking for a Power BI Trainer to join our existing team to support the design and delivery of Power BI and Office 365 learning solutions to our prestigious client base.
We're an established learning solutions business helping individuals and organisations (FTSE 100/Fortune 500, SMEs, and Public & Third sectors) improve their performance on a daily basis.
Our strong values of transparency and integrity, as well as our collaborative and innovative culture provide our clients with market-leading value and service. We are in strong growth through supporting our clients and each other.
Our offices overlook Limehouse Marina and the Thames, (Canary Wharf West - E14) and are 5 minutes from train stations (DLR and c2c).
Most delivery will predominately be within London and the M25 area. All trainers have veto on any training travel requests which is part of STL's aim to run a sustainable delivery programme which puts trainer welfare front and centre, enabling them to perform at their best.
- Delivery of Power BI and 365 workshops on STL's London schedule, at client sites and virtual classrooms
- Most delivery will predominately be within London and the M25 area, or online delivery in the virtual classroom
- Liaising with your fellow delivery team and key stakeholders
- Development of courseware, skills surveys, and programme design
- Supporting the sales team with any pre-sales activity and proposals
The key skills and qualifications of a Business Intelligence Trainer:
- A relevant degree or experience in the field
- At least three years’ MS Office and Power BI related instructor-led delivery (Workshop/Classroom or Consultancy) experience, delivered to a corporate audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
- Desire to be a part of, and contribute to, the success of the business
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
It is also desirable but not essential to have the following skills:
- Programming within Power BI at DAX level and other languages
- Recent (last 6 months) experience of delivering training to business customers in an online, virtual format (using Microsoft Teams 365 or a suitable equivalent)
- Experience of the Microsoft Power Platform suite of Apps (PowerApps, Microsoft Flow)
- Experience of SharePoint at administrator level
- Consultancy delivery experience
We arguably provide the best work/life balance and employment experience in our industry.
We value teamwork, a high work ethic, adding value at every turn, a sense of ownership, the willingness to learn from every experience, and embracing ambiguity. If these values resonate with you and you’re planning for the long term…get in touch!
To apply, select the apply button shown to send us your cover letter and CV, stating current and expected remuneration.
Other organisations may call this role Microsoft Office Applications Training Consultant, Microsoft Applications Training Consultant, Trainer, Microsoft Trainer, Microsoft Office Trainer, Microsoft Applications Trainer, Training Consultant, or IT Training Consultant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.