Mental Health Care Assistant
Seven Nursing is looking for a Mental Health Care Assistant to work in the Leicester area.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, managing patient documents.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Supporting supervision of qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an HCA in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Mandatory Training.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Limited company
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for GBP250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive GBP250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role...... click apply for full job details