Would you like to work on a ground-breaking digital health product? As part of an increasingly growing team, that is fast-paced and hard-working?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a positive and creative environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible working.
We are looking for a developer with 5+ years' experience to join the existing development team and help develop our established and successful platform, web applications and mobile apps.
You will be working with an experienced team of developers, system operations engineers, and customer services/testing team. Working in synergy to help streamline and connect health and wellbeing services through digital technologies.
By tailoring digital products to each individual setting - from a GP practice to a local healthy lifestyle service - you will help integrate services, ease demand pressures and open the door to social prescribing. This is an opportunity to grow your career (as the company grows), with the ability to develop in any number of directions.
- Strong working experience with PHP
- Knowledge of PHP modular design using Composer
- Object oriented (OO) methodologies and design patterns
- Working experience using PHP frameworks, notably Symfony
- Knowledge and working experience with developing APIs (RESTful, SOAP, JSON or XML)
- MySQL design, development and administration
- Technical proficiency of web application security
- Good front end skills (HTML5, CSS3)
- Proven technical proficiency with market leading CMS's (Wordpress, Concrete 5 etc)
- Knowledge of GIT version control
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work on an existing platform and manage on-going development
- Help produce instructional documentation for training and sales
- Identify potential areas of risk and bug fixing
- Product support and enquiry tracking
- Assist in the planning and estimation of development costs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Company pension
- 25 day's annual holiday
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Free on-site parking
For more information, please contact Harry Calvert at TEC Partners and apply below...... click apply for full job details