Senior Care Assistant
If you have Care experience and a Level 3 qualification in health and social care and you're looking for your next challenge when you can utilise your leadership skills, then look no further!
We have a fantastic Senior Care Assistant opportunity available at our state-of-the-art Retirement Village, based in Wixams Retirement Village. You will work 22.5 hours per week and receive a competitive salary of GBP12.16 p/h (GBP14,265 pa, pro rate/ FTE) plus excellent benefits package which includes;
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create 'better lives for older people'. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff - enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
Wixams Retirement Village provides a whole range of communal social and leisure facilities in the village centre which is open to residents, their families and members of the wider local community. These include a village hall, library and IT suite, bar and bistro, fitness gym, hairdressing and beauty salon and shop.
What will you do as our Senior Care Assistant?
- Manage a team of Care Assistants and ensure correct procedures are followed
- Develop, implement and maintain individual care and support plans
- Provide residents and relatives with an effective communication network
- Ensure residents are encouraged to reach their optimum level of independence
- Ensure all administrative systems are implemented effectively
Our ideal Care Team Leader will have:
- An NVQ / QCF Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or will work towards this qualification)
- Experience in managing a team within a similar environment
- Exceptional communication skills
This role would ideally suit an experienced Care Supervisor, Care Co-ordinator, Care Manager, Care Team Leader,or ExtraCare Housing Manager looking for a new challenge.
Don't miss out! Click 'apply' now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as our Care Team Leader.
This Care Team Leader role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work clearance.
Extracare is committed to making our recruitment practices as fair and inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes to support candidates throughout the recruitment process
Closing Date: 16th October 2020
ExtraCare reserve the right to close this advertisement early, if oversubscribed...... click apply for full job details