Complex Care Assistant - Clapham, Bedford
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple; we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We have an experienced nursing and management team who train and support staff, assist our clients and manage the on-going requirements of care packages.
Our in-house training course ensures that staff are trained to the highest standard by qualified and experienced trainers in all aspects of care provision.
- Pay: GBP747.11 per week worked
- Location: Clapham, Bedford
- Hours: full time, permanent*
- Shifts: Live in - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Free DBS*
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers*
- Employee referral bonus scheme*
For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure...... click apply for full job details