Senior Full Stack Developer
Our client based in East Kent are looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their busy team. The purpose of this role is to assist in the design and development of the client's website as well as managing the improvements to the design and functionality of the website and in-house software.
This role will involve a range of both front and back end UI/UX design along with the procedural code to fulfil the task at hand. As the Senior Full Stack Developer you will also be responsible for system admin tasks assisting in the on boarding and configuration of future systems such as WMS, CRM & ERP's.
Key skills & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of scheduled tasks utilising Bash & Batch files
- Understand OOP
- Offer Frontline support to other colleagues and customers
- Design and implementation of new functionality within the software/website
- Handling technical enquiries from both colleagues and customers
- Ongoing maintenance and bug fixes that arise within the software and website.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to work for a fantastic company who have exciting plans for the expansion of this ever-growing business...... click apply for full job details