Machine Learning Engineer PhD
- Full Time
Machine Learning Engineer Cambridge to GBP50k
Machine Learning Engineer (Python) *Remote Interview*. Would you like to work on complex and interesting AI technology, continually learning and progressing your career? You could be joining a technology company within the smart home energy space and collaborating with a highly talented, multi-national team.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will utilise Machine Learning classification, regression and clustering techniques to help develop algorithms that analyse electricity data with a particular focus on electricity waveform data to create algorithm concepts and then code, test and evaluate them using Python. There is also opportunities to get involved with conducting new research and to propose new ideas using the collected data and applying algorithms to different markets.
You'll be joining an energetic, collaborative team based in Cambridge. The technology is being used for a range of "tech for good" purposes including allowing relatives to monitor elderly relatives in the home and control devices on their behalf.
Driven by technology this company is able to conduct a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures; please note you will be based full time in Cambridge once social distancing is over.
- You have a record of academic achievement within STEM subjects including a relevant PHD
- You have experience of applying Machine Learning techniques to novel problems and datasets
- You're able to code using Python and ideally have experience with some of the following: Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn and SciPy
- You have a good knowledge of anomaly detection, time series analysis and regression techniques
- You're able to conduct independent research
- You're collaborative, enjoy problem solving and discussing ideas
As a Machine Learning Engineer / Data Scientist you will earn a competitive salary (to GBP50k; dependant on skillset and depth of experience) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Machine Learning Engineer opportunity...... click apply for full job details