Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
Due to an Internal promotion, Real Care Group are currently looking to speak to experienced Learning Disability Managers to run a specialist service in Long Eaton.
This service provides support to adults with learning disabilities, autism, and dual diagnoses with associated challenging behaviours.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have worked in a Supported Living or Residential environment at a Deputy Manager level or above.
- Must have minimum of 2 years' experience of working with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health.
- Must Understand the legislation and quality standards within the environment.
- Must be Confident in the management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
- Must have experience within external meetings, liaising with LA's, CCG's other organisations.
Within this role you will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is always being delivered.
You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people they support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
Immediate start available, this is an opportunity not to be missed!..... click apply for full job details