Colebrook Manor is based in Plympton near Plymouth
We provide a high standard of general nursing and residential care
The home is a warm and welcoming environment and is well maintained, we have a caring team who work hard to make everyone feel at home.
We are recruiting for full and part time care assistants for days and nights.
Rate of pay is GBP8.72 per hour.
- To assist in the daily/night care of the residents such as helping with dressing, washing, bathing and personal hygiene where necessary.
- Help residents with problems of mobility and other physical disabilities.
- To help with the organisation of social activities and to participate in them to help promote residents esteem and physical and mental well-being.
- To help serve food and assisting residents with eating and drinking as required
- Monitor residents conditions and make sure regular checks are made
- You need to be enthusiastic, reliable and committed.
- Experience in a care home setting is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
If you require any further details, please contact Joanne Bryant Operations Director at Haunton Hall Care Home.
To apply please send over your CV for consideration...... click apply for full job details