C++ Developer - Life Sciences
- Full Time
C++ Developer - Life Sciences Software
35,000 - GBP50,000
Our client specialises in developing software in the life sciences sector. The software is deployed in the cloud with a powerful database at the back-end used on both Windows and Linux infrastructures. The software developed is in a range of modern languages.
They are looking for a technically skilled individual to work in their high calibre development team. The software you will develop is integral in improving health on a global scale and is used by research and development organisations in this sector.
The role will involve/need: -
- Demonstrable coding skills in C++ (including library, frameworks, etc.)
- Defining needs/specification to development, testing and ongoing maintenance
- Experience with standard development tools, e.g. version control, tracking systems, etc.
- A good degree from a top university in Computer Science/Mathematics or related
- Experience of one or more of the following: application servers, database internals, data visualization, distributed systems, document processing, content repositories, full-text search, grid computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, semantic web, text mining, user interface design, or web services (desirable)
- Experience coding in Linux and Windows (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer who wishes to put their skills, knowledge and commercial background into a highly reputed company - joining a highly experienced team.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed...... click apply for full job details