IT Service Delivery Manager
- Full Time
Job title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 p/a
We are pleased to be supporting an established, high performing tech business in the search for a new IT Service Delivery Manager. As the IT Service Delivery Manager you will oversee a variety of IT operational needs, lead projects and advise on appropriate IT strategy whilst ensuring the highest standards of IT support are met. If you enjoy a varied workload and thrive in a client facing technical environment this could be the role for you.
IT Service Delivery Manager - Technical Skills, Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing multi-site IT estates, including; storage, networking, virtualisation, connectivity and cloud environments (Office 365, Azure)
- Experience of developing IT proposals and effective solutions to best meet end-user's needs
- Confident managing vendor relationships
- A strong project manager, ideally with experience of overseeing data migrations, infrastructure upgrades, relocations etc.
IT Service Delivery Manager - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular client site visits to ensure service provision is maintained at the highest standard
- Hardware, software and licensing procurement
- Own higher level escalations from Service Desk and Support teams and resolve technical issues as appopriate.
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application. Interviews will be taking place as a matter of priority, don't hesitate to apply!..... click apply for full job details