Job Title: Support Worker - Full Time - 35 hours per week and Part Time (21-28 hours per week)
Location: Longton, Stoke on Trent
Shifts: Monday - Sunday, working on a shift rota basis covering;
- Early shifts: 7:15am - 2:15pm
- Late shifts: 2:15pm - 9:15pm
Pay Rate: GBP8.76 per hour
As a Support Worker at Marlborough House, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities supporting them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities. You will assist the people to be as independent as possible
Support Workers in this location with working support worker/care assistant experience is required. It is a shift based role, flexibility is essential.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holiday
2. Salary scale /progression if you want it
3. Life insurance & Pension Scheme
4. Retail rewards & savings
5. Long service awards
6. Refer a friend bonus between GBP250- GBP750 *T&C's Apply
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010...... click apply for full job details