Female Night Support Worker
Job Title: Part Time Night Support Worker
10 hours per week
Location: Queens Park
As a Support Worker at Old Ford End Road, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and autism, to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holidays
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
Refer a friend today and you could receive GBP250-GBP750 (T&C's apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list...... click apply for full job details