Electrical / Electronics Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in Plymouth are seeking an Electrical / Electronics Engineer to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
The successful Electrical / Electronics Engineer will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
The Electrical / Electronics Engineer must have experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design and a good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems
You will have a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits including 26 days annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Scheme and Life Cover...... click apply for full job details