Gas Service Engineer
- Full Time
Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority Sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer on a permanent basis with van, fuel card, overtime, Saturday working and call-out available. You will be doing gas boiler and appliance checks and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate. They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to join their team in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Servicing within Domestic Housing Association properties
- Working in Stoke-on-Trent
- All appointments pre-booked
- Very high access rate
- Saturday working available every week
- Call-out available
- Gas boiler and appliance checks
- Experience in servicing gas boilers and appliances
- ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Clean DBS
This work is also available on a contract basis.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information...... click apply for full job details