WiggleCRC is a fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service. We offer many opportunities across a wide variety of departments in which we will engage your skills to their full potential.
What will you be doing?
The bicycle mechanic will work on the assembly of bikes in line with PDI process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and configuration of high quality bikes before dispatch.
- Monitoring and assessing quality of completed bikes using quality checklists
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
- Completion of regular housekeeping duties
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency in bike assembly
- Proven working experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate a solid understanding in the pre delivery inspection process
- 6 months experience in a workshop environment...... click apply for full job details