Innovation Contractor / Collaborative Officer
Innovation Contractor/Collaborative Officer
Contract: Fixed term 12 months
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive rate
TWI is looking for a highly engaged and proactive person to work in the Collaborative Group based in Middlesbrough
Description of role:
- Maintain strong relationships with project consortium members, ensuring timely delivery of the project mid-term, financial and deliverable reports.
- Support Technical Project Leaders and Project Managers in liaising with the European Commission and Innovate UK from grant preparation to reports on project delivery, responding to any requests received in a timely and professional manner.
- Deal with and respond to a range of partner queries, from administrative changes and contractual issues, to financial queries.
- Monitor projects conducted by Technical Project Leaders to ensure timely submission of reports and deliverables against a specified work programme and ensure spend is within budget.
- Carry out independent review of project reports to ensure alignment with work plan and adherence to TWI quality standards
- Work with Business Group Section Managers and Project Leaders to ensure successful technical and financial management of projects.
This position has been produced as part of an initiative known as Centre for Materials Integrity which is part funded by the Tees Valley Combined Authority (TVCA) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
This position may require travel both in the UK and abroad.
You will require UK security clearance for this role.
TWI Ltd is a world expert in engineering, materials and joining technologies. We provide industry with advice and know-how in design, fabrication, failure analysis and prevention.
TWI Ltd is committed to treating all employees fairly and to being an inclusive employer. Our aim is to create a work environment where our employees can reach their full potential. We put Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the heart of our people practices to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
Closing Date: 19 October 2020
Reference number: 250/20
For further details, please click on the link below
To apply, please click on the link below.