As part of this role, your will be responsible for:
- Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role
- Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time
- Installing a range of different products for our customers
- Making every customer encounter memorable
Yes, you’ll need to love driving and being on the road, but you’ll need to love helping customers too. We’ll also help you get to that point with our structured Induction where you will receive full training on any skills you'll need for the job.
The Ideal Candidate
- A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- CPC card (and Ideally) Tachograph card
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to handle heavy stock
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Store discounts in our Currys PC World and Dixons Travel sites
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks of annual leave (Inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future.