HVAC Project Engineer-Clean Rooms
This specialist Contractor design, build, upgrades & maintains cleanrooms and containment facilities for science and technology sectors . Established for over 50 years the organisation is well known in the industry and is one of the go to specialists in this field .
Despite the COVID 19 Related lockdown, the company has experienced significant demand for their services, and with that in mind they are looking to enhance their team with a Project Engineer..
Reporting to the Contracts Director, as a Project Engineer you will take each Project from contract award through to completion . You will be accountable for the achievement of project milestones in relation to the quality of its design, construction, mechanical performance, client satisfaction and financial results.
As a Project Engineer your responsibilities will include , but not be limited to the following:
- On each project establish, agree and provide for the design of structures, finishes, air conditioning, filtration systems, furniture, electrical and mechanical services and specialist installations.
- Establish and agree a project programme with the Projects Director that will meet contractual obligations and satisfy the client's requirements.
- Procure all materials and sub-contract packages from suppliers in a timely fashion and to agreed budgets.
- Monitor and ensure that the quality of work and materials are appropriate and to the clients satisfaction.
- Control and monitor job costs against project budgets by means of company cost control procedures.
- Ensure that applications and invoices are prepared.
- Monitor and agree all cost variations with the Projects Director and to negotiate with the client's representative.
- To assist as requested with technical, commercial and documentary developments.
- Ensure that Projects are delivered in line with the Company's health and safety policy, environment policies and quality control procedures.
- This is an interesting and varied role where the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a range of project environments.
In return the candidate will be rewarded with a basic between GBP48k and GBP52k, a company car, ongoing training and development and benefits package...... click apply for full job details