Care Assistant - Children's
Care workers required to work in children's care packages in Whitwick, Ashby-De-La-Zouch and surrounding areas. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic care staff who can engage with children and young people and assist with their care needs before and after school. Although this is primarily a support role, all applicants must have a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a care setting including providing personal care. Applicants are also welcome to work in other care packages to fit around the child's hours if required.
What we're looking for from you:
- 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK within the last 5 years
- A full driving licence with access to a vehicle - ESSENTIAL
- 2 professional references
- Full employment history
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform & DBS
- Accrued holiday pay
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
...... click apply for full job details