Intelligent Resource Limited is working in partnership with a major client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a HR Advisor for a contract role based Bedford/Chelmsford/Norwich.
To provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues to line managers and other individuals within the Locality and the wider Trust area as required and contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and organisational initiatives.
- Participate as HR representative at employee relations meetings/hearings eg, disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work, capability, which includes analysis and interpretation of information which may be contentious, highly complex and sensitive.
- Pro-actively manage sickness absence in line with the organisation's Sickness Absence Management Policy, supporting managers to ensure quality and timely referrals to occupational health and follow up informal and/or formal meetings as appropriate
- To assist managers and staff in the interpretation and implementation of all HR policies and procedures eg Grievance, Disciplinary and Sickness Absence.
- To support managers on the application of organisational terms and conditions of service.
- To advise managers on issues of employment legislation.
- To ensure that the organisation complies with employment legislation and proactively advise the managers of the implications of new legislation.
- To advise managers in the application of available reward and recognition systems.
- To have a good understanding of the payroll system. Liaising with them to ensure they provide a high quality of service.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Graduate member of CIPD or equivalent level of experience.
- Able to demonstrate experience of 2-3 years in a similar role
- Experience in the provision of advice to managers on a full range of Human Resources employment related issues that meets operational needs
- Experience in the maintenance of confidential records.
- Experience in the use of HR Systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in contributing to the research and development of employment policies, procedures and practices.
Flexibility in approach, comfortable working in an environment that is fast moving and subject to ongoing change
Intelligent Resource Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email from (see below)
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource Limited is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Limited regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website