ESC Technical Equipment Conditioner & Inspector
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Modifications Control Engineer/ESC Technical Equipment Conditioner & Inspector based in Helston for one of our Clients.
The Integrated Merlin Operational Support (IMOS) Modifications Control engineer is to provide effective Modification and Role Equipment (RE) control in order to satisfy customer demand.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Carry out work to enable the clients Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Actively manage and complete relevant weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Communicate and liaise with external agencies (DE&S, SLICT and Merlin DTs).
- Ensure role equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with H&S HSP's
- Liaise with all Typed Air Station Squadrons, section custodians and external agencies for non-policy matters relating to the primary function of Mods Control.
- Close Goldesp entries and MF707 work cards on completion of uninstalled Role Equipment defect rectification.
- To control and record all issues, transfers and returns of Mod sets/kits.
- Ensure all uninstalled Role Equipment held on charge has modifications and repairs carried out as necessary, and in date for servicing IAW the MAM-P.
- To manage and account for all Temporary fit Role Equipment required by TAS
- To carry out monthly Goldesp data integrity checks of Modifications Control items held on Goldesp IAW JAP(D).
Applicants are required to have knowledge and experience working with GOLDesp and the Merlin Aircraft.
Please contact us for more information...... click apply for full job details