Housing Options Manager
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council to provide them with a Housing Options Manager on a 3-6 month contract basis.
This role is 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday and offers a pay rate of GBP19-GBP21.60 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Housing Options Manager, your duties will be to:
- To manage the day to day customer demand for the housing options service through the regular review of service provision and processes which demonstrates excellent customer service though the councils key values
- To effectively manage performance by regularly measuring and analysing service demand, to ensure the right resources are in the right place at the right time.
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the service and managing operational changes which include working with a range of internal & external partnerships to create new or improved processes and systems
- To review, update and develop procedure following service review or updated regulation / case law.
- Offer a priority, responsive and preventative approach to dealing with complaints and provide innovative and creative responses where precedents have not been set
To be considered for this position, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Proven experience in housing services including experience of giving advice to the public on complex housing matters.
- Substantial experience of delivering customer focused services
- Proven experience of successfully managing a high performing team and able to demonstrate leadership management behaviours.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- CIOH Member Level 5 with Housing Diploma (or equivalent) or ability to achieve qualification
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Clarke Group...... click apply for full job details