Quality Systems Manager
Quality Systems Manager (Food Manufacturing)
GBP28,000 - GBP30,000 + Training + Holidays + Pension
Commutable from, Plymouth, Tavistock, Plympton, Totnes, Newton Abbott.
Are you a Quality Systems Manager with a background in the food industry looking to join a growing company in a Senior role where you play a key part in the growth of the business?
On offer is a varied role where you will take the technical lead within a food production environment. You will be working at a Senior level, where you will be a valued member of the team and the business and be responsible for all the relevant standards and procedures.
The company are performing very well in the current climate and continuing with their plans to grow the business. Their ongoing investment in their staff means they can offer a stable and long-term future within a thriving company.
This role would suit a Quality Systems Manager who is looking to use their technical expertise within a growing and stable company.
- Maintaining all policies and procedures and ensuring they are followed.
- Carrying out internal audits and updating industry standards.
- Writing reports and handling customer complaints.
- Understanding of HACCP and BRC Standards.
- Experience in internal auditing and compliance with policies and procedures.
- A team player who is wanting to join a goring company.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment...... click apply for full job details