We're hiring for Machine Operators to join a busy department at a well-established and busy manufacturer based in Glossop. This is a full-time on-going contract which is highly likely to lead to permanent positions for the right people.
What's on offer?
- GBP10.90 per hour - over time GBP13.08 per hour
- Monday to Friday (weekend work can be available)
- Rotating shifts - 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
- Immediate start
- Full training on a variety of machines
- Free on-site parking
What will you be doing as a Machine Operator?
- Lifting and moving large goods and equipment ready to be loaded onto the machines
- Machine feeding goods and cutting products to required sizes
- Monitoring goods on the machines, highlighting any hazards or defects to management
- Operating a variety of large industrial machines in a safe and timely manner
- Working in a team environment on a fast pace production line
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a production / manufacturing environment - ideally operating machinery (minimum of 1 year)
- Excellent work ethic, reliability and punctuality
- The ability to work well in a team environment, contributing wherever you are needed
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
This is a global organisation that employees more than 500 people at its largest site in Glossop. Supported by a hands-on senior management team, you will be part of a busy and crucial department, working as part of a skilled team to meet production demands. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply now or speak with Carla at KPJ Group on for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted...... click apply for full job details