An established manufacturer are now hiring for an experienced FLT Driver to join their team in Glossop. You will be working in a busy environment so you must have experience on the trucks as speed and accuracy are essential in this role.
What's on offer?
- GBP9.10 - GBP13.52 (depending on shift)
- Day shifts (7:30am-3:30pm), Rotating shifts (6-2/2-10)
- Career progression
- Desirable shift pattern
- Canteen on site
- Free parking
- Variety of overtime available
- Full training provided
What will you be doing as a FLT Driver?
- Moving goods safely and accurately around the factory & warehouse
- Keeping your working area safe and clear from hazards
- Operating machinery to assist with production
- General yard & warehouse duties as and when required
- Understanding written & verbal instructions and effectively communicating with your work colleagues
What will you need?
- Previous manufacturing experience highly advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years' experience operating a truck
- Excellent work ethic and punctuality
- Flexibility, as you may be asked to work different shift patterns from time to time
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety policies
If you have a valid counterbalance licence and would like to join a well-established manufacturer with fantastic rates of pay, then apply now or speak with Carla at KPJ Group on for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted...... click apply for full job details