M??ller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo M??ller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, M??ller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers. The M??ller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer's Top 100 list of Britain's Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
We're recruiting for a Shift Lead to join our Severnside Dairy: Enabling team to deliver targets and continuously improve performance by coaching and developing our people.
The shift pattern for this role is 4 ON 4 OFF, 2 days 2 nights
Your Key Tasks
- Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables
- Enabling team to create and deliver OE opportunities aligned to OGSM
- Create high performance through PMS principles, KPI management and DOR attendance and handovers
- Encourages others to seeks out improvement opportunities within the workplace and converts to own OE projects
- People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues
- Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line
- Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things
- Accountable and ownership of all actions
- Demonstrate a Health and safety commitment through embedding the Muller safety culture and engagement across all levels of the function, leading accident and incident investigations
- Responsible for incident control
- Point of contact for escalation for customer service
- Encourage others to seek out and own self development through development plan and PDP process
- Creating succession pathways both up through and across organisation to enable potential and growth
- Collaboratively works with cross functional leaderships to improve our business
- Responsible for overall day to day operations on shift including the legal and audit compliance
- Responsible for managing contractor control and permits
- Promotes and instils MMI behaviours across all levels of the function.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply...... click apply for full job details