Construction Coordinator - French Speaking
My client based in Birmingham is looking for a Construction Coordinator - French Speaking. This is a busy and exciting role for the right person with negotiable salary.
My client is a large well known international retail organisation based in Birmingham who is looking for a Construction Coordinator - French Speaking.
Responsibilities of Construction Coordinator - French Speaking
- Prepare general and fully detailed Concession plans, drawings, and specifications, for new concessions and partners.
- Plan, co-ordinate and review the progress of the Concession programme, taking any necessary corrective action to meet, and where possible, exceed the expectations of the partner.
- To monitor all stock schedules producing take off documentation to meet the relevant timescales for live projects.
- Coordinating the Planning & Implementation of Openings of EU Concessions.
- Producing plans / drawings for EU Concession projects.
- Maintaining costs schedule for all EU projects.
- Maintaining stock schedules for all EU projects, to coordinate delivery of free issue materials in line with proposed Construction projects.
- Through progress meetings with suppliers ensure that all sub-contractors have the necessary resources and free issue materials available to deliver the programme of work.
- Raising POs for the Construction Department.
- Ensure all orders and invoices are correctly processed through Oracle.
- Ensure all shop fits are in line with Store budgets. Creating a final account for all projects EU.
- Preserve good communication links with all suppliers and internal / external customers
The successful Construction Coordinator candidate will have the following:
* Preferably fluent in French
* Essential and relevant coordinator experience
* Previous experience in construction
* A good understanding of the retail market (concessions desirable)
* A strong Customer focus
* Experience working with drawings & using AutoCAD
* Good attention to detail and dealing with volume data
* Ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines
* Preferably used Oracle system
- Negotiable salary depending upon experience